All 11 art Reviews

Alchemist Alchemist

Wow, I'm really digging into that character design. Also, the light and glass look really tasty!

Sunshine Daki Sunshine Daki

Hey! This is a pretty pretty decent piece. However, there are few anatomy issues, that stick out, mostly around the face area. Her forhead is definetly too short, her right ear is too far, and with this the chin line came out weird. Also, the armpits seem at a wrong angle for such position of the arms. This body pose is quite difficult, so while I admire your effort, I suggest you to find a reference photo next time you draw tricky stuff, it is very helpful.

On the sidenote, while skin shading is pretty decent here, it would look far better if you had included some sub-surface scattering or used more vibrant color for shadow for the skin, because the darker shade of skin color simply looks bleak.

Don't get discouraged though, it's still a pretty good art. Good luck!

Sketch75 Sketch75

Tits completely dominated your composition

wow, she really have big breasts, but I must say I don't really like them, they are definetly too big for such a petite body. She should generally be wider in arms, and have a wider chest, unless you wanted her to be unnaturally thin.

What I like is colorplay and the face overall, the features, such as eyes, nose and lips are looking nice together. I only would do a background a slightly darker, just to emphasize the colors.

For a sketch It's quite not bad, but nothing more.

XPISigma responds:

Preference dominated your review.

I agree on the background thing.

Plague Plague

Ohyeah

It brought me the memory of one characters in Berserk manga. Simply awesome.

It seems it is an kind of medieval exorcist/doctor, that's preety cool, bro. Oh and I just love the shading by lines similar to XV-aged illustrations.

Time of Immaturity Time of Immaturity

Why so pretentional

Nice art both in form and in context. Although I love Gombrowicz's writings and his autoirony, it's quite unique to actually portrait the whole stereotype he's criticizing and yet, he is becoming a part of it.

Overally very intriguing and deep. 5/5

Bullsik responds:

Thank you!
It more like he's trying on different shapes to learn how to deal with the Form. It's different when you are a maker of your own skin (well, at least as far as you can) than when someone makes you wear it. We spy him in his wardrobe just to see there's no real him (black parts). So, where's the real Gombrowicz? Even he didn't know this.

Amber Lamps Amber Lamps

Oh shit!

I love Amber Lamps, she's the silent heroine, standing above any affairs of mortal maggots..

First Jeff, now you.. The whole EBG case is getting a big response from the artists, I'm suprised of it's size and how fast you've responded to it :)

Also, lovely art.

Ritona Yoko Littner Ritona Yoko Littner

eeh lovely

funny and charming picture. I love the way she holds onto the rifle barrel and push her cheek against it ;)

smokinAce smokinAce

Sheeeit

This is awesome, simple and atmospheric, and yet wants you to smoke some too.

Technically it's great, all that smoke and lightning&shadows are awesome ;)

5/5

I see a nipple!! I see a nipple!!

Well

Drawing is not bad, the shading however is strange, from the skin shine you notice that there are two light sources so not all shadows actually are correct. Also, i sense a missing thumb, since ther is even no trace of the thumb bone on the palm.

It's has it style, I won't say anatomy is overally correct but well, background could be a little more imaginative, but hey! it's just my opinion :)

FoohNceO FoohNceO

Niice

Well drawing is really frozen in motion, and stylish.
Your style is very "swooshy", but a little too overdid for my taste, the first thing coming in mind is that the guy to the left have crab legs, only by looking deeper you seem to notice the sole of shoes. Anyway, it's great! :)