Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

oh the irony

the idea of mocking pseudo-intellectual indie games isn't quite new, but you took it into a whole new level.

I loved every single technical aspect of it, especially that with randomising controls, how you mocked the "rad" ideas of pissing off the player, who doesn't really want to be fucked in the ass by the game that's supposed to point out something to him. I loved the commentary while the rocked traveled back to earth; totally random quotes of tottaly random people.

But what i love the most is all that people getting trolled and don't getting the irony whatsoever, even raging at your flash.

good luck in the future ;)
5/5

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Nice conversion

However it works very similiar to the cellphone wersion. Same sound problems, some lags also. In school/work it's great idea to play Doom online, but instead I prefer playing original one on PC (I own one).

It puzzles me, how did you worked out to combine .WAD files with flash :P

4/5 8/10
Kudos for you for great work.

Swords and Sandals 3:Solo Swords and Sandals 3:Solo

Nicee

Nice game, and propably one of the most complete games on the newgrounds yet.

Firstly, the graphics. They weren't bad, i see much of your effort in the backgrounds, and dynamicly resizing arenas to make them look nice. And they looked nice. As for traders, i liked the previous part, beacuse in this one you don't found more about them more than their portraits. Also, idea of putting so many shops of specified goods doesn't seemt too great. I know it's more realistic and all, but the hell it's uncomfortable. It would be better idea to make vendors, who trade all types of goods, but adressed to specified range of levels.

I found the characters unrealistic, the body disproportion to the head is waaay too much. I know it's supposed to be funny and all, but it didn't worked on me. By the way, your body is made of parts and sometimes you see holes between movieclips. The whole movement and rotation of the limbs and swords could be polished more, since you made a commercial game.

Sound is nice, i found it quite enjoyable and accurate. However you could add an option to adjust volume level. I liked the shop musics, and all.

Lastly, the gameplay. It's very interesting, i found myself sucked into it for straight 3 hours. Fights are funny and variety of wepons and skills make this game even better. Totally crazy idea was to put the guitars to fight! :D
I liked the posibilities of customizing your character.
The fight itself is good, i liked fatalities, the attacs and whole skills, which BTW reminded me of the WoW skills. I could put up many examples of how good and entertaining this game is.

8/10 4/5

PS. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but sometimes, when fighting i get 100% chance to hit in the whole fight. I suggest you to investigate it :P

MindFeed MindFeed

Interesting

Interesting game, you nicely built up atmosphere by music and sounds, even if this was only a quiz, you really made me think that's something more.

Questions were intriguing, however personally i finished it very fast. Some of them were dumb, such as giving the dog a name or favourite food. This isn'te even close related to the actual personality, it spoiled some of my interest while being tested.

Graphics were nice, however you could done the text appearing by actionscript, it would be waay easier.

Thumbs up! 4/5

And plz, no bagles next time!

K-Guare responds:

No bagels? :]
Yes, i'm only making a sequel if i make an
AS function that can do this for me.
Sorry it wasn't quite what you were expecting, but,
i'm definitely glad it's not a thumbs down :]
Thanks for the review :D

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Awesome

Game is truly impressive, awseome and somehow addicting! It's nothing, you normally see on newgrounds. Playing a flash game with such big scale of action was really a new, great experience for me.

Everything is nicely done, buttons are eye-friendly and cute to click ^^. Interafce is clear, I didn't found myself lost, while searching for some options. Hell! I haven't even read the tutorial/guide, and yet i found every option easily! You truly deserve big applause both for interface and for detailed guides/help.

Gameplay gives fun, however the speed of everything is too slow at the final stage, when all pepole you infected die, i had to wait about 20 minutes for that. Also you could impove the way of showing the massive deaths, by something more than numbers. Maybie you could do a big bar of total population, which slowly turns red or black as long as infected pepole die. This could be more impressive.

Music is very nice and at good quality, even in headphones. It somehow builds the atmosphere. Too bad you didn't made any button sounds or even alerts, when new news occur.

Overally, great and complete game, but you could also do a hyper-speed option for anxious pepole like me :)
9/10 5/5

GemCraft GemCraft

Nicely developed

This is propably the most polished and completed game in the newgrounds. I found absolutely no bugs or such in your submission. Also, visuals were very nice and eye-friendly.

The thing i liked is that game is designed to spent maany hours playing it. I liked that it never gets boring. And that you can adjust difficulty level by speeding up incoming waves for extra points.

Visuals were perfectly shaped, all magic effects were nice and colorful. I especially liked how nicely you made colours of combined gems.
Sounds are good and toned, however you could add some soft background music.
Gameplay is smooth and always entertaining. :)

overally great game, keep up the awesome work!
5/5

DayMare Town 2 DayMare Town 2

Great

Naprawde swietna klimatyczna gra :)
Keep up the good work 4/5

Planet Ball Planet Ball

Nice

Gameplay is nicely designed, everything is cool, however you could work a lil bit more in graphic design. Game is sometimes too hard, but overally entertaining.
4/5

someone22 responds:

Yeah, like I said before, I'll update it and make it optional to change the hardness levels.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Awesome

The game is really awesome. I remember times I gone crazy, cuz i couldn't find the "Last Call" game, and you did excellent work by "translating" it into flash. :)

Firstly: Graphics
They are mostly pretty good, and eye friendly. Interface is also quite intuitive, however menu inbetween missions is not so readable. Also, I personally don't like, when work, which can be done directly in Flash via vector graphic is actually a raster graphic. (For example your round buttons)

Secondly: Sound
I must admit I didn't like the music, so I appreciated an option to turn it off. However, every time i played mission by mission I had to turn it off everytime, which was kinda pissing off.

Thirdly: Gameplay and Idea
You did it geniously. Every single aspect of the whole bartending you did excellent! I liked the effect of breaking glass :P Two little twists i didn't liked was no mixers, spoons and shakers at all (I know it's beacuse of fast game speed). The other thing I didn't liked was the making tricks with bottles and stuff is more important than actually making a perfect drink.

Overally, the game is excellent, i've lost few hours of my life on it. It sucked me in like a vaccum cleaner :P

4/5 8/10

Keep up the good work :)

JohnnySedona responds:

Thanks- breaking the glasses is one of my favorite parts of the game. A lot of time that I should have spent testing was actually spent smashing glass- that's where Johnny's signature move came from.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Very decent

I must admit this game is very nicely done, both in technical side and a storyline. It was really suprising at the end. Not all "quests" were constructive and logical, but it can be beaten.

Also, try working more on your chara design; it's acceptable, but sometimes character drawings were bad and destroyed some built up tension. It would really look nicer and more natural if you put more frame-by-frame animation in your character, beacuse sometimes you get the feeling, that the girl is a bunch of blocks.

Voice acting was also decent, but girl's voice was definetly too quiet.

Overall it's a very good game :)
4/5